Friday, November 14, 2014

Glam Polish Sorceress Swatch and Review

Hello again!

Today I am back with an indie polish that I bought from a friend who over-ordered.
Yes, it is the one and only Glam Polish, an indie nail lacquer from Australia. Sorceress is a nail color from their Halloween 2014 line, which comes in 9 different colors. 



A brush and bottle shot, you can see the pretty holographic shimmer from here. So gorgeous! 

For more photos and informations, check it out after the jump!


Glam Polish Sorceress is a magenta nail polish packed with holographic glitter dusts and small red hex glitters throughout. The red hex glitters makes the nail polish looks as if it's sparkling inside, like embers in a magenta fire! I wore this to a party and I got complimented on them almost by everyone I meet. Although it's kinda hard to explain that this nail polish isn't sold in department stores here in Indonesia.

For these swatches I used 2 coats of Glam Polish Sorceress over a coat of Original OPI Nail Envy and topped it with a coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat. 

Formula-wise, it's pretty awesome, which basically means it's not so runny like Revlon, or not as thick as an old bottle of nail polish. Drying time is also really good.




My friend bought this for AUD12 from the Glam Polish website, but I've seen Glam Polish on international reseller like Mei Mei's Signatures. If you're in love with this polish, go check the website and hope this color is still available ;)

Thank you for reading and see you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment