Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Stylo Nail Art Pen in Silver Review

Hey-ho!
I am back again with a nail art, featuring the newest product from Sally Hansen Indonesia, which is a nail art pen from the I Heart Nail Art line.

 Click "Read More" for the full review and see my nail art creation using this product!

 The nail art pen is shaped, of course, like a pen. The tip is hard, and for first usage, we need to kind of click it on a hard surface to dispense the color. I suggest waiting for the base color to dry first befoRe you start drawing the design, because the tip is really hard and rigid, so it can ruin your base color. 

These come in 2 tips, round tips that only come in black and white, and the fine tip for 15 other colors.

This nail art pen is water-based, which means, you can erase it with water if you did a mistake. But being water based also means that if you didn't topcoat your masterpiece, the design will be removed once you rub it with water. So, keep in mind to always use topcoat after using this pen for your nail art.

I did this nail art using Glam Polish Sorceress as the base, and drew (not so) straight lines to create a geometric print. I did a few mistakes and wiped it with wet paper towels to correct it.

Compared to the cheap, chinese nail art pen that's kind of a hot sell in Indonesia, Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen is a really good alternative if you want better product and longer shelf time.


 I tried writing "Sally" on my thumb and wiped it with my wet paper towel 5 minutes after I finished writing. You can still see the vague trace of the writing. This basically means that if you want to wipe it fully without leaving any trace, do it as soon as you made a mistake.

The Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Pen will be available soon in all Sally Hansen counters throughout Indonesia for IDR 90.000 each.

Thank you for reading and see you on my next blog post!


1 comment: