Sunday, March 31, 2013

NOTD: Easter Bunny & Eggs Nails


Happy Easter Sunday everyone! For this occasion I made a bunny inspired by The Nail Trail's instagram photo of her own easter bunny. Of course, mine looks more like a sociopath bunny while hers look adorable!  Pics below:
Products used:
  • Etude House Help My Finger Sunshine Whitener as basecoat;
  • Innisfree Eco Nail Color #9;
  • Etude House Look at My Cotton Candy Nails PWH901;
  •  Etude House Look at My Cotton Candy Nails COR202;
  • Elianto Nail Colour S04;
  • Eternally High Color Nail Polish 837;
  • Reeves Acrylic Paint in Titanium White;
  • Simbalion Acrylic Paint in Black; and
  • Revlon High Speed Top Coat as topcoat.
Tools I used to create this mani:
  • Cotman 0000 Brush; and
  • Dotting tools for the dots.

Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment