Friday, March 29, 2013

NOTD: Spring Pastel Tribal Nails

Hi again everyone!
Today I have a recent manicure (read: mani) that I created for spring.  I used to make tribals with 2 or 3 colors, but I'm trying to expand my abilities and came up with this! :D
Sorry for the glare! >.<

Products used: 
  •  Etude House Help My Finger Sunshine Whitener as base coat;
  • Innisfree Eco Nail Colors #9;
  • Etude House Look at My Cotton Candy Nails CPP501;
  • Etude House Look at My Cotton Candy Nails COR202;
  • The Face Shop Lovely Me EX: Nails GR501;
  • Simbalion Acrylic Paint in 08 Black;
  • Revlon Super Top Speed as top coat.
Tools I used:
  • Cotman  0000 Brush (I got this from my local bookstore for about IDR36.000
  • Striper Brush (I got mine from here.)
SO, what do you think? Easter is right around the corner, and I've prepared a nail art inspired by one of the bloggers. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment