Sunday, April 28, 2013

Revlon Fuchsia Fever and Revlon Tangerine Swatch and Review


 Hey everyone! I'm sorry I've been missing for a few weeks! I was busy preparing for my sweet 17th birthday and a load of assignments from my school, because it's almost the end of the term!!

Anyway, for my birthday, my friend Ghea gave me 6 bottles of Revlon Nail Polish!
They are:
  • Tangerine
  • Hushed Blush
  • Smoldering
  • Copperglaze Platinum
  • Raisin Rage
  • Fuchsia Fever
Today, I'll be swatching Revlon Fuchsia Fever and Tangerine, which are both perfect for summer! <3

 Revlon Fuchsia Fever is a creme fuchsia that can be opaque in 1 coat, but since I'm so sloppy, I needed a second coat. I really like this one, which is surprising since I'm not a fan of neon or pink.
I think it's very perfect for a day on the beach! 2 coats, no topcoat or basecoat.
Revlon Fuchsia Fever in shade

Revlon Fuchsia Fever in direct sunlight

Revlon Fuchsia Fever in artificial lights - indoor


 Revlon Tangerine is an orange with pearly shimmer, that actually shows up even under low light!
This is 2 coats, no topcoat or basecoat.


Revlon Tangerine in shade

Revlon Tangerine in direct sunlight

Revlon Tangerine in artificial lights - indoor
So, what do you think? Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment