Tuesday, April 09, 2013

NOTD: Magnum Gold Nails

Hey guys! I am back again with another NOTD (Nail of The Day). This one is inspired by my favorite ice cream brand, Wall's Magnum Gold!

First, the close up of each of my nails:
my pinky
My ring finger



my middle finger
my pointer
my thumb
The base color us Innisfree #69, Autumn Leaves. It's a duochrome that flashes magenta to dark red to gold. I LOVE IT!
All the ice cream and logos are made with mostly nail polish. Acrylic paints are only used on those white lines to create shading.



I'm still a long way to go from perfection! Please forgive the empty gaps between lines or uneven lines!




Disclaimer: Magnum is a trademark of Unilever. I, Sovianaty, am not affiliated in any way to Unilever nor Magnum, and I created this look using pictures from the internet as a guide.






No comments:

Post a Comment