Saturday, August 10, 2013

Beauty Buffet B22, S03, S08 Review and Swatches

Hello again everyone! Sorry I've been MIA these past few weeks, I went to Bali for my summer vacation! 
But now that I'm back, I'll show you my newest addition to my ever-growing collection of nail polish:
Beauty Buffet Nail Enamel!

Beauty Buffet itself is a Thai cosmetics brand. When I passed the booth in MBK Mall in Bangkok when I attended a meeting near there, I saw the neon yellow and I know I have to get it. Apparently, the store was having a promo, for a buy 3 for approximately 3$! I regretted not buying more :(

Beauty Buffet B22 in direct sunlight
Beauty Buffet B22 in shades
First up, B22. B22 is a blue based grey. For these swatches I used 3 coats. It's a bit on the thick side, but after 3 coats it's pretty self leveling, which is a great thing! I bought this one because I don't have any grey polish lol :p

Beauty Buffet S08 in direct sunlight
Beauty Buffet S08 in shades.
Next is S08. it's such a pretty light blue that reminds me of sunny blue sky!
For these I used 2 coats. On the bottle it shows a bit of mint green, but after it dries on my nails it looks more blue. LOVELOVELOVE!
 
Beauty Buffet S03 in shades.
Beauty Buffet S03 in direct sunlight
 Okay, now I know how everyone seems to complain about how hard it is to capture neon colors. Seriously, I think my camera hates me hahahaha!
Anyway, I've never been interested in neon colors, but that was before I met Karina, who loves yellows, greens, and basically any neon color except pink :p

For these, I used 2 coats of S03 over a white base to make the color POP even more.



So, do you know about Beauty Buffet? Have you ever heard of the brand?

Love,
Sovianaty.

2 comments:

  1. Just heard bout this brand. Cute packaging ^.^
    Love the yellow neon too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love reading your article very nice and very interesting.
    school name tags

    ReplyDelete