Saturday, August 24, 2013

Etude House Dear My Party Nails PBL601 Swatch and Review

Hey guys! I'm finally back again with more nail polish review for you :)
Today I have from my stash, Etude House Dear My Party Nails PBL601.

PBL601 is a greyish-light blue base with multicolor base, which I think looks a lot like China Glaze's It's a Trap-eze from the Cirque du Soleil line, right?


 For this swatches I used 2 coats of PBL601 over a white nail polish.
It can be worn on its own, I usually use 3 coats on its own (click here to see it on its own), but after I saw JennySantio's swatches of The Face Shop Yoghurt Nails, I wanted to try out how this polish looks under an opaque base.
I used a layer of topcoat to smooth the surface :)


Formula wise, the polish is a bit thick, but it's still manageable. It looks so preeetttyyyy!
My friend wanted to buy this one also, but it's sold out everywhere! I hope there will be more in stock for my friend next month :)

I pre-ordered this polish from Zatura Scg months ago. The service is not really good, because they handle a lot of pre order stuff, and I'm just one of many. Still, I don't recommend Pre-ordering stuff from them if you're not patient.

SO, what do you think? Do you like creamy based glitter nail polish? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment