Thursday, July 04, 2013

Etude House Bling in the Sea Nails BPK001, BBR401, and BBL603 Swatch and Review

Hi guys! I'm back with swatches of Etude House's Bling in the Sea Nails. I only bought 3 out of 6 bottles, which are BPK001 Magic Kiss, BBR401 Golden Sand, and BBL603 Sparkling Jewelry Box.



BBL603 Sparkling Jewelry Box close-up shot.
BBL603 Sparkling Jewelry Box, matted.

BBL603 Sparkling Jewelry Box, 1 coat over black.

BBL603 Sparkling Jewelry Box bottle shot
For BBL603 Sparkling Jewelry Box, I used one coat on top of a black nail polish. The formula is pretty good, not so thick but not so runny either.
BBL603 Sparkling Jewelry Box is a glitter topper with a mix of aqua, lavender, and lime glitter in various sizes.




BBR401 Golden Sand close-up shot

BBR401 Golden Sand, no topcoat, in shade.

BBR401 Golden Sand with topcoat, under natural sun light.

BBR401 Golden Sand bottle shot.

For BBR401 Golden Sand, I used 2 coats.
It's a copper based glitter with shards of silver glitter and little red-orange duochrome glitters. 

BPK001 Magic Kiss close-up shot

BPK001 Magic Kiss no topcoat, in shade.

BPK001 Magic Kiss with topcoat, in natural sun light.

BPK001 Magic Kiss, bottle shot.
For BPK001 Magic Kiss, I used 3 coats because it's a bit sheer.
It's a pink with gold shimmer glitter, with fuchsia and pink little glitters. 

My favourite of the whole bunch is BBL603, because I love blue and I love glitter toppers. What more can I say? :p


I bought these from Warxisister OS for IDR 30.000 a bottle. They also have a website here.


So, do you have any Bling in the Sea Nail Polish? If not, will you buy it? :)

7 comments:

  1. OMG, Sparkling Jewelry Box is gorgeous with a coat of matte *___*
    I don't have any of them... YET ! ^^
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, right?! Quickly try them on! I've got my eyes on the blue flakies now :p
      xo

      Delete
  2. i love the blue one sooooo much, i wish we already have this here but i checked and were really late onn product updates :( too bad. thanks for sharing these pics :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry to hear thet :( where are you from? the official stores in my country are also very late on product updates, so I bought these from an online store that hand carries the product from Korea :) xo

      Delete
  3. how much did you spend on them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I spent 80.000 IDR on all of them because I bought lots of others and I'm a frequent buyer, so the owner gave me a special price ;) xo

      Delete