Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Etude House Dear My Deep Nails DBE101 Lazy Beige & DGR701 Tint Mint Swatch and Review

Hi again guys! I've just got back from Bangkok, Thailand for a meeting with my father's company, but today I have 2 of Etude House's Dear My Deep Nails collection.



First things first, from the new collection I got DGR701 Tint Mint, and from the old collection I got DBE101 Lazy Beige. The brushes are different, as you can see in the photo below.

  
 The new brush is thinner, with a curved end so you can apply it much easier. The old one has a flat ended wide brush that can be hard to maneuver on small nails.

First up is DBE101 Lazy Beige. Swatches are without topcoat. 3 coats on each fingers.


 Formula wise, DBE101 is more like creme-jelly hybrid, on the thick side. I had a problem getting it even on my second coat, so I added one more coat and it's back to smooth :)


And next up is DGR701 Tint Mint. Swatches are without topcoat, 2 coats.
 I've been buying lots of blues and greens lately, it's creating a big hole on my wallet :(

Compared to DBE101, I prefer DGR701's formula better. Not so thick, but not to runny either. Perfect!



So, what do you think? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment