Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Lace Nails from Mani-Swap with Vic And Her Nails NOTD

Hello lovelies! I know I promised you that I'd post more after my exams, but it turns out I still don't have much spare time with my online shop orders, gym programs (wish me luck!) and trying to find sponsorship for my school's yearbook :(

Anywho, this is a lace nails that I did for a mani-swap with Vic And Her Nails, also known as @victoriaoen on instagram :)

Details after the jump!


 I used Butter London - Trout Pout and NCLA - Don't Call Me Peachy, both from Glamcollection8. Thank you Ce Irra! :D
 Painted the lace using a small brush and acrylic paint.
 And a bonus: the tutorial! This is how I do mine, I have no idea how Vic does it lol
See you guys soon!

3 comments:

  1. huuhuuu cuakepp Poll *kibas_ekor ; Pengen suap2an tp takot ah.. minder sm yg jago2 handpainting hahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih kakk :* hahaha kayak vic yaa kibas2 ekor :p ayoo swap sama aku yuk kak :p

      Delete
  2. Beautiful ! I might try that someday, thank you for the tutorial ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete