Thursday, June 06, 2013

I'm Back! + tons of NOTDs

Rainbow Tie-dye nails. Inspired by K Nailart
 Hi everyone! Sorry I've been missing for the past few weeks, I'm having my exams and I can post this because tomorrow's a holiday! Yay! :D
Anyway, being absent here doesn't mean I've stopped making nail arts and painting my nails. I still post lots of them on my Instagram
And here I post some of my favourite nail arts that I made while I was gone.
Eiffel Je t'aime!

Chevrons inspired by Nails by Jessie K

Blue Roses

My (quite successful) attempt at Water Marbling!

Rainbow Geometrical Tribal

Blue Mix n Match

Summer Inspired Nails

Distressed Denim Nails inspired by Chelsea King
Sadly, this has to be a super short post, as it's almost 1 a.m. where I live.
Ciao! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment