Sunday, April 07, 2013

#NailArtApr April 7th: Rainbow Braided Glitter Placement Nails

Hello again everyone!  
Today is April 7th, and in the Nail Art April Challenge, today's challenge is braided nails!
If you don't know, braided nails is a nail art pattern made popular last year. I saw it on cutepolish's Youtube video, and gave it a try. But for today's nails, I gave it a twist! 

 Instead of using just polish, I used loose hex glitter I bought 2 months ago in a craft store near my house! And instead of using 3 colors, I used 5 colors so it looks like a rainbow!


Oooooooh, I feel like I have a disco ball on my nails! It's so shiny and bright and colorful!

The base color is Revlon - Black Lingerie. If you don't have loose glitter, the glitters on your favorite glitter polish can also be used to make this. 
Pick a loose glitter using a wooden stick, or if you don't have it, the tip of your dotting tool or mechanic pencil is a great substitute!

close-up. Not so tidy up close :(
So, what do you think? I love this technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment