Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NOTD: Balinese Tenun Ikat inspired Nails

Hello everyone!

I saw looxperiments's Looxhallenge for this month which is: INDONESIA BANGET! and knew I have to do this one (that's just an excuse for not having any more ideas what to do on my nails! :p)

As you guys who follow me on instagram knows, I was the 3rd finalist in a fashion inspired nail art competition held by an account in instagram, and the nail that placed the 3rd was inspired by my Batik Cloth! I'll show it to you guys sometime :)

This nail art is inspired by Balinese Tenun Ikat. The pattern is on a sling bag bought by my teacher as an oleh-oleh (souvenir) from Bali :D







The products used: 
  • Elianto Nail Polish in Twilight Zone;
  • The Face Shop Platinum Face&it Nails in GL111;
  • Color Club Blue Heaven;
  • Rhinestones from Nail Art House;
  • Revlon Top Speed Topcoat



So, what do you think? :)

1 comment: