Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Eternally High Color Nail Polish 837 Swatch & Review

Hello again everyone! Today I have another nail polish from my vault I want to show you. It's called Eternally High Color Nail Polish 837 (such a long name!). Today, April 2, is Autism Awareness Day, which is why I choose to show you a blue polish. I wanted to make some nail art on 837, but I didn't have the time due to exams and assignments from my school that I still have to finish. 
Anyway, let's get to the pictures!
Eternally High Color Nail Polish 837 under my table lamp

The bottle & my nails

With flash
In these pictures I used 3 coats and topcoat. The topcoat I used is Revlon Top Speed Top Coat. Formula wise, I don't think this one is the best out there. After a few times of using it, it starts to get thick & lumpy, and hard to get it to even out, even at 3 coats. But for stamping, because of the thickness of the formula, it's awesome. I'll show you sometime how this polish looks like for stamping. 

I bought this at Mall Taman Anggrek in Jakarta, Indonesia at Rp33.000 (about 3USD). So, what does your Autism Awareness Day mani looks like? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment