Friday, April 05, 2013

#NailArtApr Challenge : Etude House Jewelade RD102 Swatch and Review

Hi again readers! Today I have another Korean polish to show you (I'll get to the USA polishes soon!)
This one was given to my by my auntie back in Lampung, because she told me she doesn't use the polish anymore. It's called Etude House Jewelade RD102. 
Just in time for another entry at Nail Art April Challenge by Californails for April 4th: Swatch!
Bottle shot
Etude House Jewelade RD102 is a red jelly based polish with gold/red glass flecks that shows up under bright lights. For these photos I used 3 coats and a topcoat. As always, I put on Etude House Help My Finger Sunshine Whitener as basecoat.
Under direct indoor lighting

Taken with my camera flash.
a close up shot. Kinda looks like watermelon, right?

Because of the jelly formula, you have to layer it again for opacity. At 3 coats I still see some VNL (Visible Nail Line). This line is discontinued now, sadly. But I think it's really pretty because of the tiny flecks that flashes gold on some angles.
Thank you for reading, and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment