Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ozotic 505 Swatch and Review

Hello everyone! Today I have a very unique polish, which I really love! It's Ozotic Multichrome 505. Just from the name, you can know that it's a multichrome. Sadly, this line has been discontinued, so there are only a handful of bottle left all around the world. The polish itself is a multichrome that shifts from green to blue to purple to magenta to bronze/gold on extreme angle. Let's get to the picture!


The macro shot. Look at all those color-shifting particles!
I seriously don't know how to take a picture of multichrome, but this is the best shot that I could capture, that shows almost all the colors on this polish.
Ozotic is an Australian brand that sells pretty polishes, ranging from Multichromes to Holos to Shimmers.
The purple-blue shift
All the picture shows a coat of Ozotic 505 over 2 coats of Revlon Black Lingerie. No topcoat. (Not that it needs any, it's already so shiny without it!)
gold/bronze - magenta - purple! <3<3


I bought the polish at Bubbletalk Shop for IDR160.000. Pretty expensive, I know, but it's so worth it!

1 comment: