Sunday, October 06, 2013

Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf Inspired NOTD


Hi everyone!
Since it's October already, everyone on instagram, blogs, and every other social media is starting to come up with awesome Halloween design, I thought I'd jump on the wagon too!

This time I made skull nails, with the print inspired by Alexander McQueen's famous skull scarf.




I've been torturing everyone on instagram with sneak peek of my pointer and middle finger, because I'm so damn proud of my middle finger! If I have to say myself, it's by far my neatest glitter placement nails *squeal*!



The skull itself is drawn with acrylic paint and my trusty small brush, Cotman 0000.
The secret to that super thin line isn't making a super thin line. At first my lines were so messy and thick, but because I have a solid black base, I pulled out my black acrylic paint and start carefully painting the sides of the thick lines, and voila!



On my Pointer I have The Face Shop Face It Colored Paper Nails CMX325,
and on my pinky I got Etude House Bling in the Sea Nails #6, Shiny Jewelry Box, each one coat dabbed over black polish.

And on the last minute, I slapped on a coat of Ozotic 505 on top of the glitter placement, and it looks soooooo beautiful with the color shift <3<3

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you with Liebster award :3 http://sweet-raspberry-sorbet.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-got-another-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete