Sunday, August 09, 2015

Model's Own Southern Light Swatch and Review

Hello again ♥

Today's swatch and review post will feature one of the prettiest holo glitter out there, Model's Own Southern Light! The Wonderland collection actually has 2 holo glitters, the other one aptly named as Northern Light, which I sadly don't have :( but no worries, my search is not over yet and for now we'll just have to appreciate this beauty. 


More pictures and review after the jump!
Southern Light is a dusty purple holo glitter on a clear base. It can be layered over a base or built up, like these photos.
I used 3 coats and 2 coats of topcoat to even it out. 


I purposefully blurred my pinkie finger to show you the beautiful holo-ness!


I bought this at Robinson Singapore for S$13 if I'm not mistaken, I already threw away the receipt :p

What do you think? Will you add this color in your collection? Comment below!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment