Friday, August 07, 2015

NCLA Don't Call Me Peachy Swatch and Review

Hello again everyone! Today I am back with another swatch from the vault that I realized I've never even edited! *gasp*

This pretty nail polish is ncLA Don't Call Me Peachy, which I bought from here a long while ago. 

And yes, as the name states, it's a peach color, one of the few peach nail color that I have, not that I have much :(



More info and photos after the jump!
For the swatches, I used 3 coats and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel topcoat over my usual base coat routine. The formula is a bit thick still very manageable. It does get patchy in the first coat and uneven on my second but a very thin third coat and topcoat fixes the problem.


After a couple of times I wore this color, I just realized something; the color doesn't compliment my skin tone! The website describes this color as:
"The perfect tan is hard to obtain! Making sure your nails are peachy perfect is easy!
This light peach pastel pairs well with - well almost everything! Celebrate spring and accentuate with some color."


 However, my fingers look zombie-like whenever I put this color on, but peach looks so pretty in spring and summer that I ended up keep wearing it. 




For the price, I think NCLA is pretty good and I do think I need more colors in my collection. What do you think? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment