Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Fructus Nail Polish Review and Swatches

Hello again everyone!

Today I am back with a highly requested review of Fructus Nail Polish, Indonesia's first ever Water-based Nail Polish. I also did a video of live application and short review on YouTube.

Fructus Nail Polish cost IDR 89,000 per bottle but I believe they are having a sale which makes the polish cost only IDR 69,000!

More pics after the jump!
First up is Juicy Grape, a muted purplish pink that can also translate nude in certain skin tone. I like how the mutedness makes this a unique shade! Looks a bit like Zoya Brigitte but I don't have it so I can't compare them :( This is 2 coats without topcoat.



The next one is Deep Blueberry, a dark navy that look almost black. Out of the 3, I find that this is the one most streaky on me :( It took me 3 coats to achieve this look and on camera you can still see the imperfections, but in person it looks fine though.



Last but not least, my favorite! This is Cherries the Moment, a true black that's opaque in 1 coat!



See you guys in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment