Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Swatch and Review

Hello guys! I'm not dead yet, don't worry lol

My laptop broke and hasn't been fixed since so I'm borrowing my brother's computer to squeeze in a quick but super late swatch and review for one of my current love, the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel!


Let me start by saying that I love the formula! I thought by giving a gel-like mixture in the ingredients would make the formula wonky and hard to work with, but the only difference is that it's a bit thicker than the usual Sally Hansen colors.

For the swatches, I put a coat of the Miracle Gel topcoat over every color to amp up the glossiness. Needless to say, I will be using the topcoat with every other manicure I'm having to make it last more.

Let's jump straight to the swatch!
First up is Lemon Party, a pretty pastel yellow that's opaque in 3 coats. I had some difficulty making the color even for the first and second coat but the third coat smooths it out, and the topcoat makes it even glossy!



This one is Greyfitti, a cool-toned grey I've been liking since the launch party :p
2 coats. 
Excuse the nick on my pointer finger lol


This is a pretty platinum pale gold called "Game of Chromes". This is 2 coats but I could've gotten away with a coat.
Me likey!


This one is my mom's favorite, it's called Too Haute and it's such a beautiful color! 3 coats.



I used Greyfitti for a short trip to Lampung, played with lots of water and everything, for 5 days. After the 5th day, I noticed little chipping and growth line even on my right hand. I think I'm going to wear this collection to a holiday trip for a longer period of time next time. 

The collection is available in all Sally Hansen outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment