Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Etude House Color POP Nails Swatches and Review

Hey again guys! I'm pretty busy lately because of the exams and the try outs :(

Anyway, this post is long overdue, but this is my swatches and review of the Etude House Color POP Nails CGR705, CBL601, CBL602, CBL603, and CBL604.



All swatches are with The Face Shop Base Coat and Top Coat.


First one is CBL601. The code indicates blue, but this one looks pretty green to me.



2 coats of CBL601.



Next is CBL602, a pretty teal color that looks awesome on toes for a summer holiday ;)
 2 coats.





CBL603, 2 coats too.





CBL604, 2 coats. This one's formula seems a bit thicker tha the rest, hence the small bubbles.





CGR705, 3 coats. Out of the whole bunch, this one seems to be the worst formula. I used 3 coats before it got opaque, but there are still a few bald spots.





That's my whole collection of Color POP Nails, see you again in a few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment