Friday, December 12, 2014

Zoya Noir Swatch and Review

Hey-ho! I'm back again with another Fall/Winter nail polish for you, and this one comes from Zoya. Yes, it's Zoya Noir! I love this polish at first swatch and I can see myself wearing this shade more in the future.

 


For these swatches I used 2 coats of Zoya Noir over OPI Original Nail Envy.
The consistency is a bit thick, but it's quite normal for such glitter packed polishes.

Noir is an almost-plum color, but still light enough to be called purple, or grape, and filled with medium holo hex glitters.
The sad thing about Zoya Noir (and also all new Zoya PixieDusts for that matter), they have less texture than the ones Zoya used to make, like Zoya Carter, London, etc.



Bought this from Ratu Kutek for IDR130.000, and yes it's a bit expensive, but I am willing to pay it for this beautiful PixieDust (or any PixieDust, really) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment