Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pink and Purple Roses Floral NOTD

Another sunny day here in Jakarta, which makes me want to cuddle with my pillows under my blanket with my AC blasting cold wind :p
But instead, I did more nail art, I don't know why I'm so in the mood right now :p

Anyway, I don't know if these type of floral method has been created before or not, so I can't take credit for it ;)

 Base color is A'Pieu Glow Nail Touch SYG01, and for the roses I used Revlon Fuchsia Fever, Etude House NPP501, and The Skin Food BW704, and a dot of OPI Goldeneye in the middle of the rose :) The leaves are made with China Glaze Holly Day and a franken I made called Don't Bamboo Me.

eek! Forgot to clean the roses :( and I hate it when topcoat ruins my nail art :(

I really like how abstract the flowers look, don't you? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You're so talented. Can't believe you're a high school student. Very beautiful roses! Would you mind create a tutorial of this? Thank you very very much!

    ReplyDelete