Friday, September 13, 2013

Zoya Pixiedust Carter Swatch and Review


Hey guys! I'm starting to dedicate more time for this blog because I actually enjoy blogging a lot! ;)
Today I have my newest obsession, which is textured polish. Not just any textured polish, but the special PixieDust that everyone talks about :D

From Zoya's newest Fall/Winter line, I bought one, which is Carter, a gorgeous royal purple with fuchsia glitters. one word: AMAZING!!

For these swatches I used 2 coats of Zoya Carter over The Face Shop's Peel Off Basecoat :)
See dat texture? GORGEOUSSS!!

Zoya itself is a 5-free brand, making it safe for pregnant ladies to use :)

with topcoat


Formula-wise, I find myself loving the brush and the formula is pretty good, not so goopy like OPI's Mariah Carey minis.
     
sorry it's blurry :(
I bought these from Mrs. Lilis, if you want to contact her you can message me or just comment below :)
I'm so sad because with dollar rates rising up, the prices on nail polish also got an additional tax price. Zoyas on Mrs. Lilis's shop is usually 90.000, but because of the dollar rates, I had to pay 95.000 + shipping fee :(

Anyway, do you have any Zoya PixieDust? Do you like it? Comment below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment