Friday, September 27, 2013

OPI Alcatraz...Rocks Swatch and Review

Hi again everyone! Today I have another stunning textured polish, this one from OPI's F/W 2013 line, San Fransisco. Yes, it is the uber gorgeous Alcatraz... Rocks.

For these swatches I used 2 coats of OPI Alcatraz Rocks over a peel-off basecoat.
 See that sparkle? I fell in love at the first swatch <3.

I tried using Alcatraz...Rocks over a normal base coat, and upon removal, I found that even after with foil technique, there were still traces of gold /champagne sparkle on my nails. Nothing a swipe of cotton pad soaked with acetone couldn't fix, though.

 
 And with top coat, just look at that holographic sparkle!

A macro shot of my thumb. You can see the golds/champagne particles I mentioned earlier.

I bought this polish from Mrs. Lilis, for IDR95.000,-
What do you think? Are you digging the textured polish trend? I absolutely love shimmer textures!

No comments:

Post a Comment