Saturday, September 21, 2013

SMAK 6 BPK Penabur Muara Karang proudly presents: ALCHEMY

Hey again everyone, today I'm back with a themed nail art.
As most of you doesn't know, I'm a student in Penabur 6 High School, and my school holds an annual cup, SIXPLOSION, which will he beld from 17 to 26th of October.
This year's theme is Alchemy. Why Alchemy? Because we have high hopes that our annual cup would be explosive, just like the chemicals and methods in Alchemy :)


 I used a base color of my very own franken, Don't Bamboo Me, topped with OPI Goldenye sparsely applied.
On my ring finger is BK Glow in the Dark which I bought here, topped with Gemstones from Nail Art House. All of them are topped with Etude House Matte Real Nail Top Coat.


In SIXPLOSION 2013 ALCHEMY, we invite you to join our competitions, such as:
  • High School Basketball (boys & girls)
  • High School Futsal (boys & girls)
  • High School and Junior High School Modern Dance
  • High School and Junior High School Brain Twister (Cerdas Cermat)
  • Junior High School painting.
Don't forget, our competitions' registration will end at October 10th, with limited spaces :)
We also rent spaces for your business in the form of Stalls for super cheap price! We also welcome any business or corporations if you want to sponsor us.
We encourage you to contact our Contact Persons for any questions or requests.

For further information about my school's cup, you can follow us on twitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment