Sunday, March 16, 2014

Wet n Wild Fergie EA003 Gold Album swatch and review


Hello again everyone!
I am SWAMPED with exams and tryouts, but I will be back right after the national exam, April 18th! But right now all I can post is old swatches and nail art :(


Anyway, today I have Wet n Wild Fergie Gold Album to show you. I bought this a few day before Chinese New Year, at Sogo Emporium Pluit. 

The ever so lovely SA offered me the nail polish package, which consists of 4 WnW normal nail polish for IDR199.000, but I told her that I already have all the colors, and what I wanted is the Fergie collection (even though I don't have any WnW nail color, sorry mbak!) and then she told me I can have 3 WnW fergie plus a topcoat for IDR199.000, even though the normal price is IDR79.000 a bottle ;)

Ang without further ado, here's the swatch of Gold Album:

Read more below!


For the swatches I use 2 coats of Gold Album over basecoat and topped with topcoat.
The formula is a bit on the thick side, but still manageable.


It's such a beautiful color! I think the gold is a little on the warm side, with darker gold shimmer particles mixed in it. It looks a bit like OPI's L.A.M.B. from the Gwen Stefani line, don't you think? ;)

I didn't test the longevity of wear on nails, but afer taking a shower once, there are minimum chips on my tips. The other thing is how slow this polish dry. As you can see in my pointer that there's already a slight 'wegde' where I accidentally bumped my nail with my nail polish rack :( 

All in all, I think this is a gorgeous color that's worth buying if you're looking for a good gold :)

See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment