Friday, August 22, 2014

Make Up Store 231 Anders Swatch and Review

Hey again pretties! 

Today I will be sharing a super gorgeous nail polish from Make Up Store, Anders. 

More after the jump!



I went on a trip to Singapore last month with a group of friends, and of course I had to buy nail polishes that I can't find in Indonesia :p and if you know me, then you'd also know I could never resist a blue/green polish, especially jellies with glitters lol

I bought Anders at Robinson's in Orchard Road for S$22. The polish comes with a little box (like Chanel or Dior polishes).
The bottle is round, which makes it easier for storing, and the brush is also round, which I have mixed feelings about.
 First, thin brushes can't hold much nail polish, and because I have a wide nail bed, I prefer using wide brushes. 


Anders is a deep blue jelly with speckles of holo glitter, which I think can be layered over other color, or can also be worn alone.

Application was easy, the glitters spread easily over my nail bed. It dries to a sort-of matte finish that most glitter polish does, but a coat or two of your favorite topcoat should level it out.

For these swatches I used 3 coats of Anders over OPI Nail Envy Original, topped with a coat of topcoat.
This angle brings out the holo of Anders, so pretty right?!

If you'd spot this on a shelf in a department store, would you buy it?

2 comments: