Thursday, January 29, 2015

China Glaze Choo Choo Choose You Swatch and Review

Hello again, peeps! (Okay, I need to come up with a new heading, because all these hellos are getting old, hahaha)

Today I'm bringing you a gorgeous shade from China Glaze's Fall/Winter 2014, All Aboard. 





China Glaze described Choo-Choo Choose You as "purple/gray smoky shimmer," but all I can see in this polish is the smoky purplish green color. What I can agree with everyone who has this polish is that this one is a stunner, a one of a kind, a diamond in the rough, okay, well, you get the idea.

 I used 3 coats for these swatches, along with a coat of topcoat. Formula-wise it's beautiful, a little streaky at first coat but the second (and third if needed) smooths it out. 

On the bottle, the purple looks very dominant, but after you apply it, it looks more smoky, with hints of what my mother likes to call 'ugly moss green' when shifted to a certain angle in light.
 See the smokiness? Looks like the color of train smoke, makes me think that it's also the inspiration for the polish name.

 You can see in this photo right here, what my mother likes to call 'ugly moss green,' since it does kinda look like the color of swamp water (sorry, China Glaze.)
 Another angle where you can see the smokiness and also the green shift, gorgeous right?!

Anyway, bought mine from Glam Collection 8.
Do you have this on your wishlist? Comment below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment